System Administrator I - Cloud Specialist (16N13013107 ) 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Systems Administrator I - Cloud Specialist
Canonsburg, PA JOB SUMMARY
A Cloud Specialist will be making a contribution to the business by developing new Cloud solutions. They will operate within given policies and procedures (including the relevant ANSYS Quality System procedures) but have a reasonable amount of discretion to take independent action. The focus for roles at this level will be to assist in the effective delivery of IT Cloud support and contribute to global teams.
Day to day activities and responsibilities, depending on experience and skills, may include;
- Provision of IT test systems within Azure & AWS clouds
- Testing connectivity, security and resilience of test systems
- Investigation of advanced configuration processes for Azure & AWS systems
- Administration and management of Cloud systems
- Development of automated processes for systems provision and hardening
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate's Degree or graduate of a technical school computer program or certification in cloud technology
- Ability to demonstrate technical problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and an aptitude for providing customer service.
- Good organizational skills are required.
- Degree in computer/technical related studies preferred
- Relevant Cloud-related certifications preferred
- Should be able to work on the phone and computer for an extended period of time.
- Physical ability to move and set up various computing environments and access server rooms and technical closets which are not all barrier-free.
- Core Competencies include: Customer Focus, Ability to Learn, Communications and Teamwork
ABOUT ANSYS, INC.
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers' most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,600 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 60 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
ANSYS INSPIRE Values:
- Strive for Excellence
- Passion & Intensity
- Respect & Trust
PLEASE: No phone calls/No Recruiters