This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Supports Milwaukee's server and storage infrastructure for our locations. Contributes to the overall positive disposition of the IT Services department and Milwaukee Electric Tool. This role consists of administrative server support tasks, assisting with enterprise project management, and partnering with the business to enable the use of technology for Milwaukee Electric Tool
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform basic maintenance on the server and storage infrastructure and associated application services, including but not limited to email, database, web, file, and print services.
* Identify and assist in resolving system problems to ensure seamless business operations and effective business processes.
* Develop skills in order to plan, analyze and implement complex upgrades to the network servers that support our daily business infrastructure at our branch's, plants and distribution center.
* Mentor and develop IT contractors handling Tier 1 (Helpdesk) and Tier 2 (Desktop support) functions.
* Must be able to work under pressure to ensure on-target project completion and maximum uptime of the server, storage, and application systems.
* Based on aligned business priorities and personal goals, identify opportunities for improvement, help develop team cohesiveness, and represent IT professionally and respectfully.
* Support the department efforts towards a highly available, scalable, and secure infrastructure.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Liberal Arts or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years of experience administrating Microsoft systems and services; including front end and back end systems.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a passion for delivering the highest quality solutions and service.