This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Systems Analyst to join their team in Fremont, CA.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* International Payments SME, financial services industry experience, knowledge of ISO20022 and SWIFT International Payment network.
* Work with interfacing applications to identify changes to the systems and communicate impact of the change to development and support teams.
* Maintain Interface documentation and agreements.
* Coordinate test environments and test data availability between the systems.
* Follow up with requirements, data modelling and testing teams for the SDLC process.
* Provide weekly status reports and ensure completion of tasks assigned.
* Responsible for continued system improvements to help reduce development costs.
* Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.