System Quotation Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONSYSTEM QUOTATION SPECIALIST
1. Uses experience and judgment in addition to established guidelines and documentation to review and accurately process requests for formal system quotations in SAP.
2. Responsible to work with other departments and/or affiliates to determine feasibility of meeting customer driven lead time expectations.
3. Coordinate and monitor system quotation activities and processes.
4. Works with Product Management to correct any issues with the Quote Requesting system.
5. Communicate regularly with sales team and distributor sales people requesting quotations to ensure proper follow-up and timely delivery of official quotations.
6. Work with Master Data team and/or Product Management team to correct any SAP sales text, product description or pricing issues.
7. Inform Manager of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management.
8. Support Manager and Team as necessary with other tasks, including reports, analysis and review of orders, special projects, process improvements, and other duties as directed.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Bachelor s degree and 1+ years work experience OR 3+ years work experience in customer service/care or sales administration, export experience a plus.
3. Proficient in the use a PC and Keyboard as well as Microsoft Office (Word and Excel required, Visio and PowerPoint are helpful).
4. Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
5. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and calculate percentages is necessary.
6. Excellence in written and verbal communication, service orientation, and attention to detail.
7. Above average ability in time management, team work, problem solving, self-motivation, and handling stress.
8. SAP experience preferred.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page.
ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer