System Solution Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY System Solution EngineerJob ID:
Job Title - System Solution Engineer Job Location - Denver, CO Job Code -CS20160809-13972 Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving our customers' toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harris supports customers in more than 125 countries and has approximately $8 billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into four business segments:
Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems, Electronic Systems, and Critical Networks. Job Description:
Harris is looking for a System Solution Engineer to support sales in building relationships with potential customers, influence customers at a technical level in order to familiarize the customers with Harris' offerings, and to obtain first-hand knowledge of the customer's needs. Support sales in developing technical strategies in order to help the business reach its growth targets. Develop and design radio system solutions from a choice of Harris product lines, to satisfy customer-specified requirements while maximizing profitability and minimizing risks to Harris. Provide proposal text and drawings that effectively describe the system solution being offered. Participate in discussions and presentations with customers, consultants, vendors and other Harris personnel as necessary to advance projects, performing site visits, and presentations to customer. Coordinate technical transition of design to implementation system engineer after contract is awarded Qualifications:* BSEE and 10+ years of technical experience in telecommunications systems design or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in design of IP networks, RF antenna systems, two-way radio systems, microwave systems, wireless data systems, and data networking Preferred Additional Skills:* Must be able to work within a cross-functional team environment to drive system sales.
* Experience or knowledge of Land Mobile Radio systems
* Experience in system configuration documentation is preferred.
* Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
* Should demonstrate the capacity to effectively foster team building within and beyond his/her work group.
* Must be able to accommodate multiple projects. Must be self-directed and willing to take initiative. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CO - Denver .