This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
This person will be responsible for delivering on MSI's Maintenance Agreement with Oakland County, Michigan by coordinating with the local service provider in all maintenance activities. The System Manager/Technical Consultant's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage and lead day to day activities in meeting MSI's contractual commitments documented in the Maintenance Agreement with the customer
* Manage and lead our relationship with the local service partner
* Manage and lead our relationship with the customer
* Ensure that customer satisfaction goals are meet both internally and with the customer
* Procure and coordinate any internal resources that maybe needed
* Insures compliance with response/restoration time commitment
* Diagnose system failure and facilitate call management as applicable
* Manage Emergency Service efforts and escalation procedures
* Maintain accurate records and service history statistics
* Review service information and quality reports generated by system service database
* Monitor and report system availability metrics to the customer on a monthly basis
* Communicate user issues as they occur
* Coordinate on-going continuous improvement efforts for system
* Coordinate efforts to develop new metrics for measurements
* Prepare briefings for Customers, Service Partner or Motorola Management as required
* Work with Customer, Service Partner, Emergency Callworks Engineers, and third party contractors to review design recommendations for upgrades, additions, modifications, and/or improvements to radio communications system to insure compatibility
* Technical College degree or Industry related experience
* 5 Years+ work experience with IP/Analog telephony, preferably in either an installer or customer service role.
* Must have excellent interpersonal communication, presentation skills, including both verbal and written.
* Able to solve complex problems and situations
* Must be a self motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives
* Strong working knowledge of telephony systems and their application by customers.
* Understanding of Distributed Telecommunications systems
* Knowledge of computer systems and Intermediate knowledge of networking.
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Sound judgment in decision making ability
* Effective collaboration and negotiating skills
* Effective problem solving skills
* Exercises flexibility as situations warrant
* Leads well in team environment
* Ability to work independently
* Anticipates change in business climate
* Computer and application literate
* Must be able to pass any back ground clearances as required by the customer
5 - 10
4+ years of experience with Public Safety Military or Wireless Communication Systems