This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
This person will be responsible for delivering on MSI's Maintenance Agreement with Oakland County, Michigan by coordinating with the local service provider in all maintenance activities. The System Manager/Technical Consultant's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage and lead day to day activities in meeting MSI's contractual commitments documented in the Maintenance Agreement with the customer
* Manage and lead our relationship with the local service partner
* Manage and lead our relationship with the customer
* Ensure that customer satisfaction goals are meet both internally and with the customer
* Procure and coordinate any internal resources that maybe needed
* Insures compliance with response/restoration time commitment
* Diagnose system failure and facilitate call management as applicable
* Manage Emergency Service efforts and escalation procedures
* Maintain accurate records and service history statistics
* Review service information and quality reports generated by system service database
* Monitor and report system availability metrics to the customer on a monthly basis
* Communicate user issues as they occur
* Coordinate on-going continuous improvement efforts for system
* Coordinate efforts to develop new metrics for measurements
* Prepare briefings for Customers, Service Partner or Motorola Management as required
* Work with Customer, Service Partner, Emergency Callworks Engineers, and third party contractors to review design recommendations for upgrades, additions, modifications, and/or improvements to radio communications system to insure compatibility
* Technical College degree or Industry related experience
* 5 Years+ work experience with IP/Analog telephony, preferably in either an installer or customer service role.
* Must have excellent interpersonal communication, presentation skills, including both verbal and written.
* Able to solve complex problems and situations
* Must be a self motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives
* Strong working knowledge of telephony systems and their application by customers.
* Understanding of Distributed Telecommunications systems
* Knowledge of computer systems and Intermediate knowledge of networking.
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Sound judgment in decision making ability
* Effective collaboration and negotiating skills
* Effective problem solving skills
* Exercises flexibility as situations warrant
* Leads well in team environment
* Ability to work independently
* Anticipates change in business climate
* Computer and application literate
* Must be able to pass any back ground clearances as required by the customer
5 - 10
4+ years of experience with Public Safety Military or Wireless Communication Systems