Technical Support Application Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
The Support team is comprised of a group of people supporting Motorola Solutions software and services to the public safety market. The Smart Public Safety Solutions Support System Technologist is a front-line customer facing position that supports and configures the hardware and software used in customer implementations.
* High School Diploma
- Associates Degree is preferred
* 1+ years experience working in customer support or tech support environment
* Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain necessary security clearance as required by government contract
* Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems (Active Directory)
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Web servers
* Virtualization Software
* Network Load Balancing and Clustering
* Network Services (DNS, IP, HOSTS, Routing)
* Hardware Blades and SAN's
* Experience in the Information Technology field
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Basic understanding of technical support centers
* Ability to work individually and within a team
* Ability and willingness to build upon existing skill sets
* Install, configure, and support Motorola Solutions software
* Install and configure required 3rd party software packages
* Answer customer questions on application usage and administration
* Create and update technical documentation
* Log information into internal case tracking systems Live Phone support for our public safety customers
* Validate, troubleshoot, and characterize reported application issues
1 - 3
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree preferred - 1+ years experience in customer support or tech support environment. - Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain necessary security clearance as required by government contract.