This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
The Systems Technologist's role is to supervise and maintain the configuration and support of the customer relationship management software through best practices and with assistance of a technical team. This person will analyze and resolve A7.15 system issues in a timely and accurate fashion as the first primary contact person for the customer and in collaboration with the Motorola services team on issues. The Systems Technologist will also apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the departments on issues related to the deployment of upgrade patches/software critical to business operations.
* Manage the day-to-day configuration and requirements for onsite customer
* Perform enterprise-wide business process re-engineering in support of configuring as-is and improved business process workflows in the various products being implemented.
* Work closely with the customers' departments to implement and manage the system
* Identify, manage and implement inter-departmental business process workflows to insure maximum efficiency of the system's usage.
* Establish and manage work schedules with required parties to ensure the subject matter experts are available for business process workflow discussions and validation.
* Work with end users, supervisors and senior managers within customer's organization to apply best practices across all functions of Government. Specifically, our resources understand the business processes for all departments.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
A System Technologist must be able to think analytically when it comes to solving business process problems and challenges. More often than not, the System Technologist is required to make sound decisions dynamically during the course of a day where schedules are rigorous and time is limited with the subject matter experts. The System Technologist is always working with the Services Team, Project Managers and Account Managers to meet the specific needs of the customer, but must be able to bring solutions along with challenges to the table to perform at peak efficiency. Technical knowledge and insight are a definite plus, since the System Technologist supports configuration of the various systems being deployed.
Must have a current, valid driver's license, no traffic violations and ability to lift equipment up to 50 lbs. Ability to travel as required by client.
*Candidate located near the Metro Seattle Area highly preferred due to travel throughout the Pacific Northwest.
* 5+ years experience as a System Technologist, System Manager, Project Manager or Field Service Technician.
* Must be U.S. citizen with ability to obtain necessary security clearance as required by government contract.
* Must be able to pass extensive background check for CJIS certification.
* Knowledge of RF or IP Networks.
* Proficient in configuring/ installation of Motorola A7.15 Networking equipment (GGM8000, S6000, 2626, SRC7500, etc)
* Individual must have an understanding in the following areas:
- Motorola Conventional SmartZone
- MCC Console Systems
- Secure Operation
- Deployable Systems
- Integrated Voice and Data
- ASTRO 3.1 Digital and ASTRO A7.15 Digital
systems and installation procedures.
* Ability to apply new typologies such as OTAP, OTAR and Radio Management.
* Certifications CompTIA Security + and Network + are highly desired.
3 - 5
5+ years as System Technologist System Manager Project Manager or Field Service Technician. Must be U.S. citizen with ability to obtain necessary security clearance as required by government contract.