System Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4775 System Test Engineer (Open)
Job Posting Title:
System Test Engineer
Do you want to shape the way people work and play in the cloud-era? Do you share the passion to be part of the virtual desktop revolution? Do you want to work on products that fundamentally change how people access data and apps? Do you take pride in delivering high quality solutions?
Citrix, the leader in cloud technologies is looking for engineers at various levels in their career to help ensure the highest level of quality in its innovative and cutting edge technologies. The position will require the engineer to utilize their technical expertise to perform system test efforts for our wide array of cloud and virtualization related technologies.
The typical responsibilities of a System Test engineer include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality.
• Build, maintain, and make recommendations for test infrastructure.
• Follow prescribed software engineering and test processes, procedures and customer use cases.
• Research new tools and technologies and recommend ways to implement new test strategies.
• Select appropriate testing methods and techniques to effectively and efficiently ensure proper test coverage.
More senior engineers may also:
• Lead a team of global engineers in all phases of software development lifecycle.
• Develop, modify and evaluate both automated and manual software test plans.
• Maintain and drive continuous quality improvements, efficiencies and ROI.
• Communicate and coordinate with management, peers, and cross functional/geo teams to build alignment between various groups.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline or 4+ years related experience.
• Solid technical understanding in one or more OS and/or networking concepts.
• Solid understanding of scripting and automation.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
Value Add Experience & Skills (Nice to Haves)
• Experience in software development lifecycle and test theory methodologies.
• Project leadership and mentorship.
• Various programming language and scripting skills.
• Proven track record of process improvement/optimization.
• Experience in the cloud and virtualization space.
• Experience with web applications/services.
• Additional industry experience.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.