System Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSystem Test Engineer
We are seeking a System Test Engineer to join our growing team. The System Test Engineer will be responsible for verification of a complex system, which includes hardware, firmware and software components. The ideal candidate will have worked in an agile environment, has experience performing integration and feature testing, as well as a solid background in test fundamentals and automation.
* Review the user requirements, use cases, system and product specifications to fully understand the project details
* Plan and develop test cases to ensure the development implementation meets the requirements
* Use existing tools and techniques to design, develop, revise and execute automated and manual tests based on test cases
* Perform integration, new feature and regression testing at the product and/or system level
* Extend the existing test automation infrastructure to optimize testing
* Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
* Track and report test progress
* Participate on an agile team
* Minimum (4) years experience in system test, specifically within an R&D Environment
* Minimum (4) years experience performing testing of products and systems comprised of hardware, firmware and (optionally) software
* Minimum (4) years of solid experience with automation and/or scripting languages (such as: Python, Perl, Java, Ruby, Selenium, LoadRunner, TestStand, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with keen attention to detail
* Demonstrated experience with issue tracking, configuration management and testing methodologies including Black box, White box, Integration, etc.
* Ability to manage the traceability between the test plan, test cases, automation sequences and the requirements using existing tools
* Experience in international and/or multi-site project development
* Experience in different development processes, including waterfall and agile
* BS Degree in Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
* Experience using National Instruments TestStand
* Experience in functional verification of devices using various communication protocols, including: Ethernet/IP, Profibus, Modbus/TCP
* Verification and/or Verification-related Tool Certifications (ISTQB, QAI, NI, etc.)
Primary Location: !*!