System Test Engineering Contractor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 2/26/2017
San Jose, CA
* You will play a vital role in the verification and validation of a unified network management system of a multi-services telecom access platform.
* You will be involved in the Systems Test of a large-scale, leading edge network utilizing the latest technologies. The Systems Test group uses cutting edge tools and processes around Automation and scripting to verify and validate the IP Access Solutions highly valued by Calix customers.
* You will participate in test and maintenance activities of large-scale enterprise software applications for managing Telecommunications and Data-communications products and devices throughout multiple release cycles. You will work with real-time telecom hardware that are used to provide broadband data, video, and voice services to millions of homes and business across North America and Europe.
* Architect, develop, maintain and integrate various Systems Test subsystems and test environments
* Work through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with product marketing, engineering, and testing teams
* Passionate about software quality and software development.
* Strong competency in Scripting language fundamentals, Python software development experience preferred.
* Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent technical communication skills in English, in verbal and written communications
* Strong work discipline and team work spirit.
* BSCS (or equivalent) required, MSCS preferred
Calix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Calix is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Calix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.