System and Network Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a System and Network Engineer for our client in the Information Technology domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Orlando, FL
Role: System and Network Engineer
Role Description: The System and Network Engineer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. This Candidate will help support the current reporting requests.
This position will provide a variety of reporting and limited analyst tasks in order to support the growing number of reports and requests for game performance, player behavior, and business health metrics. The ideal candidate should possess knowledge and experience for end-to-end efforts related to relational databases, transformations, aggregation and data visualization.
The candidate should also have extensive experience with Business Intelligence data visualization tools, specifically Tableau.
- Reporting/Analysis Tools: Tableau, Excel, or a software equivalent.
- Generate Ad-Hoc SQL queries and reports based on business requirements.
- Provide support for other members on the team with data validations/data pulls.
- Participate in, and develop design reviews, code reviews and QA processes.
- Develop and design and support interactive Tableau dashboards.
- Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting.
- Support implemented BI solutions by monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues.
- Documenting and communicating workflow/data issues.
- Experience in using 3rd ETL Tools i.e., Alteryx, Lavastorm, and Pentaho.
- Experience with Perforce.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tom McCann