System engineer Staff
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Capacitive touch sensor engineer for Automotive solutions. The individual will be responsible for developing new touch sensors which includes: DOE's, Modeling, Field Simulations, Characterization and analysis. The outcome of the above are design rules, best practices. The induvidial will participate in patent applications. The individual will participate in cross functional teams, interactions with vendors/partners, researching new materials and algorithms
* Experience in running 2D and 3D field simulations Using statistical analysis
* Basic Lab equipment: scope, function generator, LCR meter etc -
* Support customers and sales/FAEs with the documentation, technical support and support required for new customer design win
* Work with cross functional teams to resolve various technical issues
* Work with marketing to exchange technical input on marketing collateral, new product definition, product features prioritization, customer feedback, and product training Required Experience
* 2-5 years of experience in designing, architecting and implementing firmware and hardware systems using embedded system
* ARM microcontroller and award-winning PSoC experience a plus. MS or equivalent in EE/CS
* Takes initiative and sets high goals
* Customer service orientation
* Other application related technical support to IC engineer, Sales, FAE etc
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
San Jose, California, United States