Systems Admin 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSystems Admin 3Job ID:
Systems Administrator Job Requisition:
CN20160809-13969 Job Location:
Washington DCHarris Corporation has an opportunity for a Systems Administration Specialist to provide Tier III support for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC.* Conduct level I through level III tier support for the Naval Research Laboratory Customer.
* Installs, configures and troubleshoots Windows laptops, desktops, and servers
* Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical
* Provide server troubleshooting, active directory, account creation, and account management in a Windows Server 20012/2012r2 environment
* Work in Windows Server 2012/2012r2, Windows 7, Windows 10, IIS, MDM,Exchange2010, Mac OS X (Can we make this an additional skill)
* Maintain back-ups
* Deploy patches and run reports using Patch Management Software Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in Information Security, Cyber Security or another appropriate field with a minimum of seven (7+) years related work experience
* Must have 6-8 years' experience in the following areas:* Windows OS administration
* Active Directory administration
* Troubleshooting desktop environments and end-user support
* Windows MCSA Solutions associate (Windows Server 2012) and/or (Windows 10 or Windows 7).
* Minimum 4 years of experience implementing, configuring an infrastructure back-up strategy
* Minimum 2 years of experience with Mac OS X
* Active Secret security clearance Preferred Additional Skills:* Security+ Certification
* Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
* Minimum 4 years of experience in working with DOD system hardening (STIGs, security policies, IAVA)
* Minimum 4 years of Blackberry Enterprise server administration
* Minimum 4 years of Microsoft Exchange administration (Exchange 2007 -2013) Security Clearance:
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Secret security clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Administration Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .