IT Consulting Firm - Cupertino, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (YRS) :Should have 5+ years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of system design and configuration of clustered web applications and database systems. Experience in large scale, enterprise or large commercial applications.
NECESSARY SKILLS :
* Unix/Linux system administration
* Must be able to work well in a mixed environment team.
* Should have working experience with onsite: offshore model
* Experience in preparing Requirements/Technical Design document
* Good knowledge of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and QA
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to provision, maintain, diagnose, and troubleshoot systems infrastructure and network.
* Unix shell scripting.
* Virtual Machines (Xen/VMWare) provisioning and administration.
* Good knowledge of computer networks and design.
* Development experience is a plus.
DESIRED SKILLS:EXPERT IN UNIX/LINUX, VM WARE PROVISIONING AND ADMINISTRATION, SCRIPTING AND DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-Discuss Requirements and Design with Customer-Might have to Co-ordinate with offshore development team for development activities-Understand and advise on application capabilities, features and functions.-Present Design options and Value Additions to customer in terms of Product capabilities and Best practices-Share weekly updates with Management and customer -Prepare Requirement and Design documents-Mentor the Development team and should be able to help in debugging any critical issues