Systems Administrator I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11104 Systems Administrator I (Open)
OSC - Admin
As the 2nd largest business support solutions (BSS) provider, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base. Join an elite team of IT professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams. Our Systems Administrator positions are key to maintaining quality systems administration support.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Performs maintenance support/troubleshooting (i.e. software/data backup, service codes or restore job scheduling.
* Performs shell scripting, system monitoring, problem identification and resolutions.
* Add, delete or modify data.
* May perform physical maintenance (i.e. racks, servers and disk arrays).
* Responsible for routine system report processing and end-user support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Associates Degree Equivalent Experience required.
* Ideal skills include: System administration knowledge as specified by the department.
* Ability to respond to on-call pager as scheduled.