Systems Administrator III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
EPSILON SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS
Kirtland Afb, NM
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Kirtland AFB, NM
Job Code: 3653
# of openings: Direct Unfunded or Contingent
Requisition Category:Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. Mission Solutions Group is currently seeking a full time Systems Administrator III in Kirtland, NM.
Summary: Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining operating system workstations and servers, and provide supervision to other teammates in support of business processing requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage other teammates, ensuring customer needs are satisfied
* Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
* Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels
* Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions
* Ensures data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations
* Supports media management through internal methods and procedures or through offsite storage and retrieval services
* Conducts routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
* Develops and maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration/library of all supporting documentation
* Associates Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
* 0-5 years related systems administration
* Active SECRET Security Clearance
* IAT Level 2 certified
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
* Proficient in the use of various software programs and programming language
* Experience with network and systems administration
* Experience with Help Desk administration
* Experience with IT field services support
* Developed systems administration skills
* Good computer and business solutions software skills
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Interpersonal skills to interact with team members and to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
* Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Frequent standing, sitting, walking, handling, feeling with hands, reaching with arms
* Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding)
* Regular communication (hearing/speaking)
* Occasional stooping, kneeling, and crouching
* Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
* Office environment
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. Mission Solutions Group and its subsidiaries are proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.