Systems Administrator- TS SCI with Polygraph Required
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSystems Administrator- TS/SCI with Polygraph RequiredJob ID:
Harris Corporation is seeking a Unix Systems Administrator to support a software development group in Melbourne, FL. Duties include:* Specify, install, configure and troubleshoot Unix workstations and servers.
* Manage network, computer, storage, and backup resources to insure minimal down-time for development team and identify usage trends for procurement planning.
* Administer user accounts for ~75 local and remote development and test users.
* Support primary development environment for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7, with additional RHEL 5 & 6, some Solaris 8, 10, & 11, and AIX systems.
* Manage 3rdparty software licenses for Unix systems, and some specialized software for Windows workstations.* Coordinate with corporate IS support for Windows desktop and laptops running corporate office environment.
* Manage 3-person systems administration team to provide business hours support and occasional off-hours maintenance activities. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field with a minimum of 9+ years of overall related experience.
* 8+ years' experience in system administration and support of Unix-based servers and workstations.
* 5+ years' kickstart Installation, configuration, and networking of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7 systems.
* 3+ years' as a systems administration team leader.
* 2+ years' implementation and maintenance of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
* Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance. Preferred Additional Skills:* Network monitoring, switch configuration (Cisco)
* Oracle Database Administration
* Clearcase/ClearQuest administration
* Flexera Flexnet Publisher Licensing software administration and maintenance
* Oracle VM Server for Sparc
* Dell and Oracle storage array experience.
* Web Server and squid reverse proxy server administration
* Backup and Disaster recovery skills, particularly EMC Networker and Quantum Scalar Tape Library.
* Knowledge of RHEL OS Hardening for ICD 503, formerly DCID 6/3 compliance. This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance or be able to obtain that level of clearance. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Administration Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Melbourne .