Senior Systems Analyst - ReqCode 16000EPL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionThe successful Systems Analyst candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to drive business process definition in support of process led development efforts. This individual will work closely with business and technology team members, the Project Manager, and vendors to drive forward progress towards the delivery objectives.
The Systems analyst will assist in the defining business requirements, translating those requirements into functional system specifications and support/execute systems, integration and end-to-end testing. The systems analyst will work with the development and technical teams to close gaps between the solution design and business processes
Primarily responsibility of this role is: deriving and maintaining the solution definition and systems requirements of eCommerce application development projects.
The ideal candidate will combine knowledge of retail with experience in process analysis and design.
Qualifications * Develop understanding of business functionality, interfaces, data flow and functional architecture of systems supported.
* Work with internal technology teams to develop interface and conversion requirements to ensure seamless integration of applications and processes.
* Analyze conditions using critical thinking and problem solving to make timely, effective, holistic decisions regarding options, priorities and customer impact
* Collaborate with others to formulate creative ideas or solutions to move project forward
* Troubleshoot system problems from a functionality perspective, especially when supporting end-user testing and training.
* Support change management, business readiness, training activities and turnover to aligned Production Support teams.
* Organize and maintain project artifacts through documentation and versioning
* Transition final project deliverables to internal partners and vendors ensuring full understanding of plan, design, and detailed business requirements
* Coordinate closely with business stakeholders, technology partners, and vendors to develop and document cross-functional processes and change management plans ensuring effective communication and stakeholder satisfaction
* Partner with the Project Manager to understand project scope, adhere to project deliverables and timelines, and identify, track, and resolve project issues and risks
* Participate in planning, organizing and guiding tracks of work, including estimating work effort required to complete tasks and navigating unexpected changes and/or obstacles
* Meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced environment effectively multi-tasking workload and coordinating dependencies with other groups
* Continuously improve work methods to increase overall efficiency and quality
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business or technical related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
* Minimum of three years combined experience in process analysis, large scale implementations and project documentation
* Knowledge and experience with retail, merchandising, or supply chain processes, systems and reporting
* Experience with IBM Websphere commerce, or equivalent enterprise e-commerce solution a plus
* Experience with Cybersource Payment Service provider a plus
* Experience with Bazaarvoice Customer Reviews platform a plus
* Experience with Certona Product Recommendation platform a plus
* Experience with Agile methodologies, scrum a plus
* Proven ability to manage time productively with limited oversight while rapidly adapting to changes in priority
* Ability to drive work efforts with strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
* Ability to build strong relationships, gain confidence, and effectively communicate and work with teams, business partners, external vendors and leadership
* Analytical and problem solving abilities
* Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently with business and technical team members
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio
* Experience with creating sequence and /or UML diagrams a plus
* Experience with Agile tools (JIRA, Confluence or equivalent technologies) a plus
* Knowledge and experience utilizing an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) a plus