Systems Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
POSITION TITLE: Systems Analyst II
LOCATION: NW Washington, DC
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: Ability to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability clearance
BayFirst is seeking a Systems Analyst II to support network engineering and operations tasks at the Department of Homeland Security. Candidate will work with customers to support ITIL Service Transition processes (e.g., change management and evaluation, release and deployment management, service validation and testing, and service asset and configuration management). Past experience within the Department of Homeland Security or other government agency is preferred.
* Prepare program planning documentation with an emphasis on technical descriptions, milestones and deliverables.
* Plan and coordinate resources to implement network solution change request (CRs) for specified Service Requests (SRs) or Projects within the predicted cost, time and quality estimates.
* Plan, schedule and control the movement of Service Requests/Projects.
* Ensure that implemented solutions meet customer expectations.
* Maintain information about Configuration Items required to deliver an IT service.
* Review high-level milestones associated with various technical programs to ensure objectives are met.
* Coordinate project execution via emails and telephone conversations; coordinate and schedule meetings; support government-led program meetings; prepare briefings and reports.
* Coordinate with related technology acquisition programs and communities of interest to leverage ongoing investments in Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 and BlueCoat technologies.
* Must be able to work independently and as a collaborative team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
* Five (5) years experience in IT systems analyst role.
* Working knowledge of networking technologies and operations center activities to communicate and collaborate on issues and solutions with network engineers.
* Must be able to work independently in fast paced, dynamic environment.
Associates Degree in a related field
ITIL v3 certification and/or training is preferred.
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.