Systems Analyst III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription Ensure network and telecommunications systems used at all CMG locations meet or exceed the functional needs of the business. This individual understands general voice and data networking and call center technology workflows very well, working closely with support partners and vendors to drive the effective execution of voice and data networking strategies through the innovative use of technology solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work as part of a customer support team that manages network and telecom inventory and costs
* Work with project teams including customers, internal staff and partners to meet project timelines and objectives
* Prepare draft communications for network and telephony projects and/or operational concerns related to network and telephony systems
* Communicate with customers to request /gather information, and report on progress
* Collaborate with call center business leadership to understand business and functional requirements determine best approach for their needs
* Analyze customer voice and data services, including local / long distance/ circuits, etc. in order to identify redundancies and cost savings opportunities
* Work with vendors to gather information; open disputes; coordinate changes
* Investigate service options, determine, document, and recommend available options to optimize each location
* Recommend improvements to enhance technical capabilities of the network and telephony systems and reduce operating costs
* Provide and execute test plans when needed with call center support staff
* Monitor tasks on a regular basis to ensure timely activity /deliverables
* Work with team members to meet and/or exceed customer expectations
* Escalation contact for CMG sites for concerns pertaining to voice and data networks
* Open critical tickets when warranted
* Monitor medium, high and critical priority incidents using ServiceNow to help ensure issues are resolved according to established SLA s
* Work with any site requiring auto attendant updates; including voicing temporary recordings as needed for the call center systems
* Coordinate resources from CMG sites, corporate, and 3rd party vendors for completion of required tasks
* Collaborate with change requester and CMG sites for change request approvals
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in network administration preferred
* Minimum of 8 years of experience with voice and data networking, call center systems, telephony systems
* Experience with newspaper circulation call center systems a plus
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time