Systems Analyst - Revenue Cycle 8/10/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Providing support to the Einstein Health Network financial applications including Siemens INVISION Patient Management, Patient Accounting, Contract Management, Document Imaging, Adhocs, Express Query, OAS builder, RTIF interfaces, RPM, Xactimed and other financial applications
* Developing and maintaining a positive working relationship with the user departments to ensure appropriate training and utilization of application systems
* Perform the functions of needs analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of small to medium projects and communicating project status to users/management
* Coordinates projects which may include both end-user and I/S staff team members
* Acts as a contact with software vendors
* Monitor existing systems and make recommendations, where appropriate, to maintain acceptable levels of performance, reliability, user satisfaction and integration with other enterprise initiatives
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent education experience with an emphasis Information Services or related healthcare business environment
* Experience with Siemens INVISION Patient Management, Patient Accounting, Contract Management, Document Imaging, Adhoc, Express Query, OAS tool, RTIF interfaces and RPM required
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
* Physical Requirements: sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting to 25 pounds
* Visual Requirements: use of PC for extended periods of time
* Working Conditions: may require working unusual hours as necessary to support customer community 24 x 7. May require on-call availability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.