Systems/Data Analyst/Data Modeler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Systems/Data Analyst/Data Modeler to join our team in San Francisco, CA/Charlotte, NC.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Business analyst for a BI project using Informatica / PL-SQL / AUTOSYS / Oracle.
* Work with interfacing applications to identify changes to the systems and communicate impact of the change to development and support teams.
* Maintain Interface documentation and agreements.
* Coordinate test environments and test data availability between the systems.
* Follow up with requirements, data modelling and testing teams for the SDLC process.
* Provide weekly status reports and ensure completion of tasks assigned.
* Responsible for continued system improvements to help reduce development costs.
* Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA.
* 5 years BI DW Analyst
* 5 years Business Analysis - Requirements Management
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.