Systems Design Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Systems Design Architect to join our team in Albany, New York area.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Under direction from ITS staff, provide technical leadership to the project team in order to ensure that system support is maintained during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Develop system design and technical specification document according to ITS standards.
* Assist the project team to build, maintain, and support development ,QA test and Production environments and infrastructure (e.g. backup system, storage, etc.) in order to establish a proper development environment for EDRS Fetal Death
* Assist the project team with hardware and system software configuration to meet the requirements of the system design
* Document the final system configuration and installation procedure of the development/QA and production environment in order to make sure the Systems Design Document is current
* Monitor performance and availability of hardware, services, and applications to ensure that the development environment does not impact the project schedule, and that the production environment meets system requirements needs
* Participate in testing, evaluation, and implementation of related software products (including new products, software packages, operating systems, and facilities) in order to ensure the software used in the project is compatible from end-to-end.
* 7 years of software development experience on various development platforms, with at least 6 years of experience with the .Net platform.
* 5 years of experience in architecture and technical strategy.
* 5 years of experience in SQL Server and Oracle database environments.
* 5 years of experience in developing Web and Desktop application UI design and development
* 5 years of experience in Windows Server and VMWare
* 3 years of experience working with distributed SCM and build processes for continuous integration
* 2 years of experience in Active Directory and System Center
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.