This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking a Systems Developer to work in our Quantico, VA office.
* Plays key role in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of a web-based financial or management database systems
* Work directly with customer to generate software requirements, develop documentation, and perform software analysis, development, testing and maintenance activities
* Support improvement initiatives to existing systems and web based applications, and work with stakeholders to define new requirements
* Familiarity with Sharepoint to support development of solutions to improve organizational efficiencies
* Use advanced tools to integrate and customize management reports in response to requirements
* Maintain existing systems in compliance with directives
* Bachelors degree preferred but not required; Additional 4 years experience is acceptable in lieu of degree
* Demonstrated experience designing web-based database systems
* Advanced knowledge of database design methodologies
* Experience with MS SQL server stored procedures a must.
* Experience translating business requirements into applicable solutions
* Advanced understanding of MS Excel macros, pivot tables
* Experience using tools and methodologies to improve system response time
* Able to clearly communicate verbally and via written communications
* Experience using Visual Basic, Oracle, HTML
* Familiarity with SharePoint development and administration; ability to design, test, refine, and deploy new solutions from start to finish
* Highly analytical and creative developer
* Organized, detail oriented
* Self-directed, adherence to schedule
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.