Systems Engineer ATM, Secret Clearance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Systems Engineer (ATM, Secret Clearance)Job ID:
Systems Engineer REQ ID:
Herndon, VA Job Description:
Do you have an engineering degree, an understanding of network basics, and desire to be part of a small and growing team? We are looking to add a junior systems engineer to our Cloud Infrastructure Services team, for work on deployed systems contracts and internal development efforts. You will get hands-on experience with the latest in network appliances, compute servers, data storage systems, and other miscellaneous data center equipment. You will need to be comfortable physically and logically configuring, testing, integrating, and troubleshooting. Other tasks include documenting system configurations and supporting test operations. A penchant for learning is highly desirable. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology and 3+ years of experience
* 3+ years of experience with InfiniBand and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
* 3+ years of basic networking fundamentals experience
* Linux familiarity Preferred Additional Skills:* Lift objects up to 50lbs
* Ability to travel up to 10%
* Scripting experience
* Comfortable with Command Line Interface This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Secret level clearance, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/ SCI security clearance, and to maintain the clearance. Compartmented access and Polygraph may be required. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - Herndon .