This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 1/23/2018
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONECS Federal, LLC (ECS) is seeking a Systems Engineer to work in our Arlington, VA office.
The individual is responsible for supporting missile production program with a focus on engineering and DOD acquisition support. Experience includes management of production programs, obsolescence resolution, development of acquisition documents, configuration management, supporting life cycle support and assessing program risk. Needs to be able to evaluate engineering performance and effectiveness of the missile related to hardware reliability, operation, functional performance, production and maintainability problems as well as evaluating proposed engineering design changes or system improvements. In addition, candidate must be capable of managing production contracts, budgets, financial execution plans and delivery schedules. Subject to short notice travel requirements. Incumbent must be able to obtain and maintain a top secret security clearance.
* Minimum active SECRET security clearance
* Must be able to obtain/maintain TOP SECRET clearance
* Must be US Citizen
* Experience with DoD production events
* Solid Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point skills;
* Must be people/service oriented - work is customer focused;
* Detail-oriented and organized;
* Individual promotes a team environment with a positive attitude;
* Proactive, Independent worker; and
* Ability to interact and coordinate with senior government officials within and outside of the organization.
* 8+ years of related experience
* Masters Degree
* Experience with ACAT 1D production programs and/or ACAT 1 level programs
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.