Systems Engineer - Exchange & Messaging - Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Messaging Engineer, Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will administer Signature Bank s corporate messaging architecture and related systems, ensuring the environment maintains high performance levels.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Architect, implement, manage and document all corporate messaging and mobile solutions
* Conduct capacity planning, performance monitoring, and growth projections to maintain messaging infrastructure; recommend upgrades/ expansions to meet current/future demands, and provide reports
* Lead and conduct mid to large scale migrations to new infrastructure or upgrades; provide recommendations and implement improvements
* Maintain and administer Microsoft Exchange Messaging Server (2010/2013), Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES 5/10/UDS), Spam/Anti-virus filtering, email archive and fax gateways
* Perform daily system monitoring, verify integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs (i.e. backup, scripts)
* Provide high level exchange support and troubleshooting will be highest escalation point for any enterprise wide Exchange issue
* Maintain spam, encryption, and email policies; create and revise rules to mitigate issues
* Manage, monitor and create policies for mobile devices (BES 5 & 10)
* Maintain security standards relating to messaging systems and services; update and execute Disaster Recovery tasks and procedures
* Assume periodic 24x7 on-call responsibilities
* Minimum 4 years solid experience as a Systems Engineer required - specializing in Exchange and Messaging Technologies
* Demonstrated expertise in design, deployment, configuration and migration of Microsoft Exchange Servers on premise (2010/2013) required
* Extensive experience managing messaging exchange database; writing and designing PowerShell scripts to provide automation for common tasks required
* Solid experience with Blackberry Enterprise Server including deployment and troubleshooting a must (BES 5/10/UDS)
* Experience with VMware and load balancers required
* Experience with Storage Area Network (SAN), Data Backup Recovery Software, Two-Factor Authentication, Spam filtering, Messaging Archiving, Fax Server solutions strongly preferred (Dell Appasure, RSA, Global Relay, Right Fax, Kemp)
* Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory & Domain Name System (DNS) technologies
* Excellent problem solving skills, analytical, and able to plan, lead and handle mid to large scale projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in banking, financial services or a mid to large company strongly preferred
* Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist or VMware Certification a plus
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science a plus
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please