Systems Engineer Framework & Cognos 8/13/2016
Assured Information Security, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Successful candidate will have between 11 and 16 years experience in:
* maintaining and augmenting the Framework Manager and Transformer Models. * with Cognos multi-dimensional cube solutions.
* assuring software and systems quality and functionality.
* integrating hardware and software components.
* writing and maintaining program documentation.
* evaluating new application software technologies and ensuring the rigorous application of information security/information assurances policies, principles, and practices to delivery of application software services.
* installation, maintenance and porting of systems application software and approval of appropriate testing of new or modified systems software.
* Must have experience with LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory
Preferred, but not mandatory, experience in:
* installing, configuring, and maintaining COGNOS TM1 server (multiple-gateway) environments for Development, Test (Quality Assurance) and Production; and administering, installing and troubleshooting IBM TM1 server environments.
* monitoring system and applications performance.
* Windows Active Directory for security architecture and IIS for Web Servers.
* developing process and technology infrastructure requirements.
* ensures the installation, maintenance and porting of systems application software and approval of appropriate testing of new or modified systems software.
Candidate MUST have CURRENT TS/SCI with favorable polygraph.
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.