Systems Engineer III -VmWare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Hanscom Afb, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Designated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
NCI: As the Systems Engineer ( Systems Engineer II ), you will be responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's system infrastructure. Your role will include the implementation and design of hardware and software. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Provide system administration, engineering, and management support services for the systems and infrastructure contained in the ITF Labs
* Install, support and maintain physical and virtual systems IAW TOs, Technical Manuals (TMs), TCTOs and FCOs
* Plan and respond to service outages
* Diagnose software and hardware failures to resolution
* Manage baseline configuration of the ITF in accordance with the ITF specific C&A package
* Ensure security preventive measures are fully functional
* Monitor and enhance ITF system performance
* Provide technical support to all ITF users
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* 3-7 years experience in virtual systems and architectures.
* VMWare Certified Advanced Professional on vSphere 5 (VCAP5), VMWare Certified Professional (VCP-Cloud or higher) or equivalent experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* 4-9 years experience.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://nciinc.contacthr.com/50639293.jpg /