Systems Engineer - IS Client Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
* Summary of Position Description
The Systems Engineer role is the second level of a three level career path. The Systems Engineer designs, implements and manages the processes of end-user and system architectures deployed within the MaineHealth system. They deliver technical solutions per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines, and gather business requirements and translate them into IT solutions. They maintain and support the core systems infrastructure, to include the management, patching, software deployments, virus protection, and application access technologies. They are attentive to requirements such as high availability, disaster recoverability, information systems security, data protection and integrity, etc.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Demonstrated expertise implementing, managing and supporting Microsoft Desktop tools including operating systems, office systems, and support tools in an enterprise environment
* Demonstrated expertise managing the entire desktop or server architecture lifecycle, including desktop image and software package management in a Microsoft Active Directory environment. This includes QA processes, image and package creation, QA, documentation, deployment and management. Tool set experience should include Microsoft deployment tools, SCCM and other packaging tools
* Experience implementing, managing and supporting mobile system desktop tools including operating systems, office systems and support tools in an enterprise environment
* Demonstrated successful experience in enterprise desktop patch and security management. This includes using system tools to test, QA, deploy, and manage desktop security and updates
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong customer service abilities serving both internal and external customers
* Flexible and adaptable to changing activities, schedules and work loads
* Ability to simultaneously coordinate and complete most multiple projects in an organized, process oriented
* 5+ years experience in Windows or Unix, Server or Desktop architecture
Systems Engineer IS Client Services