- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Systems Engineer IV
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for requirements definition, architecture development, and system level design and integration of tactical signal collection systems
* Perform functional analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
* Participate in all technical aspects of JTWS programs
* Participate in stakeholder briefings, internal team and management meetings/briefings
* Works under general direction; May also mentor and provide guidance to less experienced peers
* Travel will be required to interface with customers other stakeholders
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience with delivering complex systems to the US Government
* Technical experience with System Engineering practices and methodologies
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and/or within a small team of engineers
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Communications techniques
* Signal processing and signal analysis
* DoDAF architectural view development
* Familiarity with the DoD or intelligence community, sponsors and programs
* Experience using IBM Rational DOORS
This position requires an active TOP SECRET / SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled