Systems Engineer - Jr Level 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * SECRET LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE
an engineering company that is actively involved in a diverse range of sensor processing development projects. They design, integrate and test a wide range of systems providing innovative capabilities for our customers. The designs are highly configurable and use leading-edge hardware and software to achieve versatile products for maximum flexibility and reuse. They specialize in high-speed data processing and digital signal processing for high-end military sensor systems including imaging, Electronic Warfare, radar and sonar processors. They believe in strong team dynamics, job satisfaction, and making each team member successful. Creativity and personal initiative are essential.
The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of the design process. This will include requirements development, system design, algorithm development, documentation, unit and system level test and debug. Junior level systems engineering candidates are expected to be able to perform tasks with some direction.The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of the design process. When possible, the candidate will follow the project through design and into production.
* BSdegree in ElectricalEngineering or related field and 0-3years experience
* Hands-on experience using Matlab
* Experience developing algorithms for signal processing applications
* Experience in system development
* Experience developing signal processing systems
* Excellent writing and presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal for interaction with team members and customers
* Professional minded with the ambition to advance both the product as well as themselves
* Experience developing systems using COTS hardware is a plus
* All positions require the ability to obtain the appropriate personnel clearance (i.e., U.S Citizenship required)
* Compensation: Commensurate with background
* Some travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
* Chantilly, VA
* Electrical Engineer: 1year
* developing systems using COTS hardware: 1year
* developing algorithms for signal processing applications: 1year
* Matlab: 1year
Required license or certification:
* Secret Level Security Clearance