Systems Engineer - Purge, Vent And Drain (PVD) System Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONI have an exciting opportunity for a System Engineer with a privately held leader in the space and defence industry.
The PVD Lead works with the Structural Design Team, Fluid Analysis, Ground Operations, Instrumentation, and Environmental Control to achieve functionality, close architecture, meet requirements, request analyses, and maintain schedule for the PVD system, whose functions are to ensure cleanliness and thermal conditioning of the unpressurized compartments while grounded before and after flight, relieve pressure differential loads during ascent and descent, and to drain trapped fluids.
* Experience writing and managing requirements for space systems
* Experience planning and executing verification for space systems
* Experience in spacecraft testing and design
* Experience on NASA programs
* Depth of experience with one or more spacecraft subsystems (e.g. Structures)
Note: Ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance may be required