Systems Engineer (Radar)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Description: EOIR Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer to support on-going radar research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army’s R&D Centers of Excellence!
Join the EOIR team to experience opportunities to influence next generation radar systems and data signal process technologies. The engineer will support signal data processing and systems research & development (R&D) modeling and simulation (M&S), and test of new technologies for current and future Army radar systems. Working as part of our high-caliber team, the engineer will assist in developing algorithms, hardware-in-the-loop simulation environments, and perform data analysis of M&S results to inform radar and signal data processing techniques and system development efforts.
· BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
· 5+ years’ experience with signal processing and systems engineering & Testing including algorithm development
· Experience writing test procedures and data analysis including customer acceptance testing
· Demonstrated proficiency in MATLAB, C programming languages to develop algorithms and M&S environments
· Experience using LabView to develop M&S
· 5+ years’ of experience in the development of test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations
· Experience reviewing engineering design documentation (as part of the configuration control and design process), interface control documents
· Experience in radar system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
· Experience in the preparation of technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation
· This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.