This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDoes your dream job include the following
* Friendly and respectful work environment.
* Open, supportive, collaborative, team focused environment.
* Opportunities to grow within your job and grow with the company.
* Recognition for initiative and ingenuity.
* Autonomy and job satisfaction.
* Solid benefits
We figured as much. Those are just some of the qualities that our client embodies.
Our client in the Portland, OR area requires a capable Systems Engineer with a strong foundation in softwarearchitecture and principles of computer science to assist in implementing low-level Linux software (device drivers, video compression, etc.) in C and C++.
* 2 to 10years of relevant experience
* Experience in C and C++
* Experience working with Linux
* Bachelors in Computer Science preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
* Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
* Opportunity for Advancement
Eprion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.