Belcan - Windsor Locks, CTThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Belcan Belcan
- Windsor Locks, CT
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Belcan is an entrepreneurial and market driven organization committed to quality and customer satisfaction. Belcan is among the top 10% of the largest engineering firms in the country with over 7500 employees at 60 locations. The advanced Engineering and Technology Division (AETD) of Belcan is a global provider of highly technical engineering services to a wide variety of industries.
We are currently looking for Mechanical Systems Engineers with experience using Smartsketch for our Windsor Locks, CT office. Job Skills and Requirements are below.
- BS in Mechanical or Systems Engineering
- Aerospace background a plus
- Familiarity with Hydro-Mechanical systems desirable
- Ability to create schematics utilizing Smartsketch
- Experience in Requirement Analysis and generation
- Experience in Valve Analysis, Leakage Analysis, Fluid Flow Analysis, Force Balancing, Valve Sizing
- RCCA Investigations
- Create new or revise schematics
- Create new or revise component requirements documents
- Provide system level Analysis
- Review test data and Perform data reduction for review
- Create and modify test plans
- Requirement Review
Due to the nature of the work being done applicants must be U. S. Citizens or permanent residents.
These are direct full time positions. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits program. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 513-985-7120.