Belcan - Windsor Locks, CT
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Belcan is an entrepreneurial and market driven organization committed to quality and customer satisfaction. Belcan is among the top 10% of the largest engineering firms in the country with over 7500 employees at 60 locations. The advanced Engineering and Technology Division (AETD) of Belcan is a global provider of highly technical engineering services to a wide variety of industries.
We are currently looking for Mechanical Systems Engineers with experience using Smartsketch for our Windsor Locks, CT office. Job Skills and Requirements are below.
- BS in Mechanical or Systems Engineering
- Aerospace background a plus
- Familiarity with Hydro-Mechanical systems desirable
- Ability to create schematics utilizing Smartsketch
- Experience in Requirement Analysis and generation
- Experience in Valve Analysis, Leakage Analysis, Fluid Flow Analysis, Force Balancing, Valve Sizing
- RCCA Investigations
- Create new or revise schematics
- Create new or revise component requirements documents
- Provide system level Analysis
- Review test data and Perform data reduction for review
- Create and modify test plans
- Requirement Review
Due to the nature of the work being done applicants must be U. S. Citizens or permanent residents.
These are direct full time positions. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits program. Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 513-985-7120.