- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Systems Engineer with active TS/SCI
Systems Engineer with TS/SCI
Force 3 is currently searching for a Systems Engineer with TS/SCI. But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
Clearance Requirement: TOP SECRET SCI
Description of Duties:
The New Campus East (NCE) Active IT Program was established to provide the infrastructure services required to build out and maintain the NCE facilities. UI&PD Engineer for Common Services expertise is needed to support onsite deployment and sustainment activities.
Position Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* The User Interface & Peripheral Devices Engineer responsibilities will include:
* Understand NCE-ActiveIT requirements.
* Working knowledge of customer's user facing deployment designs and data center infrastructure.
* Diagnose and rectify desktop issues escalated from desktop administrators.
* Support for maintenance and change requests of all "user facing" devices and systems.
* Evaluate current Common Services equipment and perform trade studies for EOL products.
* Assist in the development of ECP's and other tasking related to Common Services.
* Manage integration proof of concept testing as required.
* Assist team members by providing input, either written or verbal, to program deliverables including, but not limited to trade studies, white-papers, vendor presentations, and hardware and software requirements to support internal customers and "other" services.
* Develop procedures and documentation for managing, deploying and implementing multiple baseline hardware/images and software packages.
* Provide engineering support for C&A activities and design updates.
* Lead a team of engineers in the development of customer Detailed Design Documents, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and other documentation.
* Engage other service lanes to develop fully matured UI&PD engineering concepts & briefings.
* Provide input and briefings in support of Engineering Review Boards and Change Control Boards
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
* Unique/Additional Requirements Required Skills:
* Attention to detail, strong organizational skills.
* Strong writing skills (document creation and management).
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to work independently on projects and/or tasks.
* Multi-mission environment experience.
* Ability to follow a process and help to identify areas for process improvement.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (basic understanding)
* Ability to troubleshoot and document various problems
Desired Skills/ Knowledge of:
* Testing and troubleshooting management.
* Software package/binary deployment (XenApp, ThinApp, AppV, SCCM).
* ITIL v3 foundations and Remedy experience.
* Thin Client operating systems and virtual hosted desktop OS (Windows 7, Win XPe, Windows Embedded 2009).
* Client operating systems (XP, Windows 7).
* Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (ESX3.5i/vSphere4, XenDesktop).
* Understanding of DISA STIG or other federal security guidelines.
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
As a Systems Engineer you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!