This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
San Mateo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONINFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
SAN MATEO, CA
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
* Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
* Creating and updating documentation
* Maintaining the patch levels of all OS and application patches on all systems using automated tools
* Provide 3rd level troubleshooting support for Help Desk staff.
* Management of virtualized Windows environment
* Management of backup and recovery procedures
* Participating in 24/7 on-call service
Five years of Windows system administration experience, including:
* Two years of experience in 24/7 environment
* Solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Exchange
* Strong troubleshooting skills
General understanding in following areas:
o Automation/configuration management
o Backup Services
o Change/Incident management
o Networking services
o A working knowledge Linux operating systems
o A working knowledge of Security principles