This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
Assured Information Security, Inc.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific / technical area
* 3 -5 years related experience
* Familiarity with Agency Design and development standards and frameworks
* Ability to interpret user and system requirements and communicate to development team
* Experience interviewing, analyzing and documenting user requirements
* Familiar with formalized user requirement gathering
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific / technical area. Security Clearance Requirements: Must be a U.S. Citizen and have U.S. DoD TS SCI with Polygraph. Applicants are expected to maintain their clearance and be eligible for access to classified information.
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.