Systems QA Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Systems QA Analyst (122699)
Location: San Francisco, CA
NO OF POSITIONS: 2
* Must do in person and MUST be strong candidate with extensive experience batch testing using autosys.
* Acts as software testing lead and hands-on contributor on projects being implemented in the Online Banking and Mobile environments.
* Works closely with other testers in the team, development and business partners, and others involved throughout lifecycle of the project. Involved in early requirement reviews and analysis as part of preventive testing.
* Develops test strategies, test plans, test cases, test reports and test estimates.
* Creates test data requests and test scripts.
* Clearly identifies to a detailed level, changes to Internet Banking software and interfacing systems within and external to DCT.
* Demonstrates command of all testing tools, processes and standards.
* Negotiates cross-system deliverables and leads coordination of data exchange.
* Conducts and participates in technical reviews/walkthroughs for all software development and testing products.
* Executes test cases and scripts.
* Demonstrates expert ability to test across all platforms including new directions and technologies.
* Performs risk assessment/testing audits to ensure appropriate levels of integration and system testing are completed.
* Is proactive in efforts to establish and verify compliance with entry/exit criteria to approve software migration/promotion between development, test and production environments.
* Prepares, distributes and tracks defect reports using ClearQuest defect tracking tool.
* Consults with management to provide information regarding software readiness/jeopardy items.
* Documents and distributes test status reports as well as conducts test status meetings.
* Develops and maintains testing processes and standards.
* Performs defect root cause analysis and makes related process improvements.
* Systems and Quality subject matter expert.
* Maintains knowledge consistent with changing technological needs of the user community.
* Serves as role model/mentor for junior staff members.
* Test design and Test execution for money movement systems.
* Heavy batch testing using Autosys and data validation using SQL and TOAD.
* 5+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience.
* Must have financial institution test experience and proficient in UNIX. ETL QA experience a PLUS.