Systems Specialist, 3D Imaging - Boston Metro and Northeast US Territory
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONTo strengthen our Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC Team we are seeking a
SYSTEMS SPECIALIST, 3D IMAGING - BOSTON METRO AND NORTHEAST US TERRITORY
* Direct support of the field sales organization (Account Managers) and customers, and is facilitated via phone, fax, e-mail, Go-to-Assist, or in team visits in the field.
* Involved in supporting the Area Development Manager with Account Manager training and development in area involving customer support, applications, instrumentation and proper use of high-end imaging products.
* Selling and support of Zeiss instrumentation and related components in all markets; includes Light Microscopy, Image analysis, Laser Scanning Microscopy, Spinning Disk systems and 3rd party equipment.
* Facilitate installation and when needed, escalation process.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in biological science or bioengineering preferred from an accredited college or university.
* Working knowledge of or prior work experience overseeing a shared instrumentation (Core) lab or facility.
* Working knowledge of high-end microscopy and advanced imaging techniques.
* Proficiency in MS Office, and strong presentation skills required.
* Prior experience in technical sales and managing a field coverage area for technical sales or product support desired.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss, Inc.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.