Systems Support Analyst Minneapolis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Systems Support Analyst Advantage Reference # 255085
We have an exciting 9+ month contract opportunity with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in downtown Minneapolis. The ideal candidate will have experience with ITAM (IT Asset Management), ADDM (Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor - Report tool by Oracle), BMC Discovery 11, BDNA Normalize (data repository) and Remedy (Help Desk Ticketing System).
Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Provide technical systems support within a technology organization.
* Provide support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services
* Use diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems
* Evaluate service level agreement criteria and identifies gaps in current technology process
* Participate in migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations
* Write queries to extract data and validates data loads
* Complete project sizing
* Update and write documentation and procedures and assists with related training
* Troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others
* Write test scripts
* Maintain change or issue logs
* Analyze performance trends and recommends process improvements
* Understand quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and reviews changes for risk to production systems
* Participate in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.