Systems Support Engineer (Bi - Lingual Spanish and / or Portuguese)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONViavi (NASDAQ: VIAV) software and hardware platforms and instruments deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual and hybrid networks. Precise intelligence and actionable insight from across the network ecosystem optimizes the service experience for increased customer loyalty, greater profitability and quicker transitions to next-generation technologies. Viavi is also a leader in anti-counterfeiting solutions for currency authentication and high-value optical components and instruments for diverse government and commercial applications. Learn more at www.viavisolutions.com and follow us on Viavi Perspectives, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
EOE/M/F/ Vet/ Disabled
We have an exciting opportunity for a services Technical support engineer position in Atlanta!
As part of VIAVI Global Services (GS) organization the Technical support engineer will complement a team of highly skilled support engineers and have accountability for the delivery of support services for the xSight product line across multiple accounts in the Americas on a 24x7 model.
Supporting our xSight system, VIA portfolio, and VIBE platform the Technical support engineer will directly report to the Americas support manager. Working in close cooperation with Division SME and deployment team the Technical support engineer will be required to deliver support services to the highest standards.
* Provision excellent service - achieving internal and external customer satisfaction through standard support service metrics & service level agreements
* TL9000 measures and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
* Reporting and delivering BMS performance metrics
* Achievement of net promoter survey benchmark results
* Adhere to global processes which enable consistent, high-quality case management, organizational flexibility, information and resource sharing across support teams
* Be a customer advocate for key customer accounts in day to day service to avoid support escalations and ensure customer satisfaction
* Customer satisfaction (internal and external)
* Attain and continuously improve customer satisfaction and Net promoter survey results
* Work closely with engineering to attain TL9000 and BMS metrics
* Attain customer service contracts, SLAs
* Organizational and process effectiveness
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
* Multi lingual English + (Spanish or Portuguese)
* Technical Bachelor's degree (Eng / IT)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
* 2+ years' experience in an IT / telecoms based fast moving technical support service function
* 2+ years' knowledge & experience of IT technologies including On-demand & self-service technologies including Broad network access, Resource pooling, Dynamic virtualization & Rapid elasticity in a measured service / real time client environment
* Experience of telecom environment
* Experience with Mobile Protocols (3G, LTE)
* Previous experience in customer support or related function
* Previous IT / Support experience in products such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, UNIX/LINUX
* Process discipline
* Organized communication