Systems Support Engineer Configuration Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Systems Support Engineer - Configuration ManagementJob ID:
Systems Support Engineer - Configuration Management REQ ID:
Melbourne, FL Job Description* Configuration Management - Designs and establishes configuration management documentation. Analyzes proposed product design changes to determine the effect on the overall system. Establishes baselines.
* Authorizes the release of drawings, software builds and changes specified by Program or Engineering.* Provides advice and guidance on methods, procedures and requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of documentation.* Acts as liaison between management and other functional groups to resolve issues regarding configuration analysis documentation.* Performs audits to verify compliance with contract requirements Qualifications:* Bachelor's Degree in related field plus minimum of 3 years industry experience in a Configuration Management role
* Knowledge of Configuration Management Principles as they apply to both Hardware and Software
* Experience in fast paced continuous change integration environment
* Experience in COTS integration environments Preferred Additional Skills:* Working knowledge of the following tools:
Agile PLM, JIRA, SVN, ClearQuest, ClearCase
* Proven ability to define and implement Software & Hardware Configuration Management processes in an enterprise environment.
* Familiarity with CMMI Level 3 requirements.
* FAA Experience a plus
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Must be able to present complex material to an audience of various skill levels, from novice to expert.
* Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environments
* Excellent presentation skills and ability to develop effective working relationships with business development, program management personnel and external customers. Security Clearances* This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a FAA security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Software Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Melbourne .