Systems Test Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
System Test Manager/leader for Calix. Required people leadership, technical and program management. Have knowledge of L2/L3 and Broadband networking products. Capable of leading multiple system test engineers team from conception, development and test to customers deployment. Long-term, proven record of leading global teams to plan, execute and deliver high quality * Leading Automated Test Development through Agile Development Methods.
* Participate in the development of the test strategy and create test cases for assigned features.
* Lead team members to evaluate hardware and software features by documenting, automating and executing feature and system level test cases.
* Might needto travel to major customers' labs to assist with early field trials and/or deployment
* Collaborate closely with local and remote Program Management, Development Managers/Engineers, Test Leaders and Product Marketing leaders at all Calix sites.
* Three to five years of experience in leading software test engineering teams in Agile development environment.
* Three or more years of experience in performance management, project management for multiple engineers team.
* Good track records of leading teams to deliver high quality products with aggressive time-to-market
* 10+ years of experience with data communications or telecommunications product testing in one or more of the following areas: Broadband, Ethernet, XDSL, MoCA, HPNA, Wireless, RSTP, BGP, G.8032 as well as , WLAN (802.11), , TR69, Video, L2 and L3 protocols.
* 10+ years of experience developing automation using one or more of the following languages: Python, TCL, Perl, Ruby, Java, C, C++
* Experience with packet capture tools (wireshark, tcpdump), iperf, wireline simulators, traffic generators and other networking test and evaluation tools.
* Knowledge Carrier Ethernet, PPP, PPPoA VLANs, QoS, ATM
* Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, SIP, RTP, UPNP.
* MSCS, MSEE, MBA or equivalent.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, both on a proactive, planned, project basis as well as a crisis/problem recovery situation.
* Strong people skills, energetic, creative and have positive can-do attitude
* Must be detail-oriented and proactively communicate status, issues, and support needs to appropriate manager(s).
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Calix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Calix is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Calix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.