TCTO Developer / Logistician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Glen Burnie, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: TCTO Developer/Logistician (150116)
LOCATIONS AND POSITIONS: Glen Burnie, MD
DAYS: Monday - Friday
HOURS OF WORK: 40 Hours/Week
RELOCATION OFFERED: No
COMPANY BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION AND CAC ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide assistance in the development of Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO)/Engineering Changes (EC) and logistics management activities on-site at the Engineering Branch, Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC) Ice Breaker, Buoy, and Construction Tender Product Line (IBCTPL).
* Receive, process, and track field-generated Engineering Change Requests/Proposals (ECR/ECP) or Phase 1 forms.
* Create and maintain SFLC Projects case files for ECRs and Phase 1 forms.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Ten-plus years' relevant experience and BS Degree OR 14 years' relevant experience
* Ten years' experience with the development of Field Changes, Engineering Changes and TCTOs.
* Proficient in the use of Naval & Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS), Fleet Logistics System (FLS), and Coast Guard Message System (CGMS) as they apply to TCTOs/ECs.
* Knowledge of the Coast Guard Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC) supply support procedures and provisioning process.
* Knowledge of Equipment/System Integrated Logistics Support Plans (EILSPs) and Equipment Support Sheets (ESSs).
* Knowledgeable in Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSPs) and Casualty Report (CASREPs) process.
* Technical experience in the operation, repair, and support of Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) or Electronics equipment.
* Proficient in independent research. with above average writing skills. Experience in Microsoft Power Point, Word, Access, and Excel.
As an EOE/AA employer, TMMG will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.