T&E Software Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
FORT BLISS, TX
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is currently seeking a T&E Software
Analyst for an opportunity on our Army Evaluation
Command (AEC) program at Fort Bliss Texas.
Duties may include, but are not limited to,
* Write code to create, alter or design software
* Develop and write computer programs to store,
locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and
* Provide functional and empirical analysis related to
the design, development, and implementation of
* Participate in the development of test strategies,
devices, and systems.
* Review data collected for completeness, accuracy and
* Perform necessary calculations, prepares charts and
graphs to present information, and prepares sections
* Provide subject matter expertise to evaluators in
the development of evaluation measures and analysis
Work Location - Fort Bliss Texas
* Bachelors degree in Operations Research,
Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business
or closely related technical discipline
* 3 or more years of overall experience
* Programming experience
* Experience with SAS or similar analytical software
* Experience within the DoD ,Government or Government
* Experience in data reduction, analysis and
* Familiarity with systems integration techniques,
system trade-off analysis, and/or program planning
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE: Candidates must posses a
current SECRET security clearance
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the top 100 employee owned
companies in the United States. Employer Ownership
means, that at AMERICAN SYSTEMS, we treat each other
with respect. Every member of our team has a vested
interest and benefits from MISSION SUCCESS. We all have
the same goals particularly in service to our
nation s War Fighters; providing, team-focused,
mission-essential support in challenging environments.
Being truly effective means pushing beyond basic
requirements. We build skilled and committed teams of
experts. We conduct our work with a sense of purpose;
loyal to the mission, our clients, each other and to the
long-term success of the company.