TECHNICAL ASSISTANT/PROCESS SPECIALIST
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
A premier company in the area is seeking a Technical Assistant/Process Specialist! The successful candidate will plan, organize and direct engineering to meet company objectives for design, new product development and improvement of existing product lines. The candidate will work with other departments with process development by writing and implementing procedures.
Contact the Baxter Pro Staff Team at 218/825-0434 to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
* Review operations and confer with sales or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
* Complete quotes and forward to Customer Service. Work with manufacturing at beginning of production to ensure they can meet rates as quoted.
* Select correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
* Develop and implement cost savings ideas into our manufacturing processes, such as fixtures, or tool improvements.
* Working with the Manufacturing, Operations and Quality Manager; reviews and monitors quality and process improvements and new product development.
* Manage our tooling process (molds) which will include getting quotes, ordering and expediting of tools, verify tool design will fit our process, coordinating repairs of tools, and coordinating sampling of all new tools.
* Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain engineering requirements to develop new markets.
* Evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for the manufacture of rubber products.
* Create/edit/maintain necessary documentation, such as BOM s and WI s.
* Assess the availability of raw materials and their safety and environmental impact of the facility
* Monitor and improve the efficiency, output, and safety of manufacturing processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel.
* Accountability Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
* Adaptability Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
* Decision Making Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
* Responsible Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one s conduct.
* Self Motivated Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
* Communication, Oral & Written Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and writing clearly and concisely
* Working Under Pressure Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
* Detail Oriented Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
* Time Management Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Problem Solving Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
* Education/ Experience: Related Associate or Bachelor s degree along with four years experience, or equivalent combination.
* Computer Skills: Good Computer Skills
* Certificates & Licenses: Respirator Certification / Forklift certification
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.