TECHNICIAN-GENERAL FIELD SERVICE III -US
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 6/27/2017
Stewart & Stevenson LLC
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID #: 5060
Location: San Antonio, TX
Functional Area: Aftermarket
Department: 007430 - RENTAL DEPARTMENT SERVICE
Position Type: Regular
Education Required: See Job Description
Experience Required: See Job Description
Responsible for diagnosing problems and performing complex and/or major mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs at the customer's place of business on customer's equipment including refractory units, coil tubing units, pumping units, and other oil field equipment.
* Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose all problems with customer's equipment.
* Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
* Perform complex and/or major repairs on customer's equipment. Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
* Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
* Assist lower level Technicians in completing work assignments as necessary.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
* The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
Technical certification in automotive, lift truck, heavy equipment and/or diesel engine repair preferred.
Ability to utilize laptop computers and portable diagnostic tools required.
Additional Qualifications Preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.